MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Tuesday, December 10, 2019

WHY DO YOU LOVE ME?

why do you love me?
is it just for my money?
or is it really for my milk and honey?
yeah the sunny spirit that God put inside of me
for the world to see emotionally
yeah my heart is the key for real friend
so if you happen to slip in mine
please know i don't ever plan to leave you behind
unless God calls me to rest
in the best place not on earth
yeah the opposite of birth
so if you see a hearse
carrying me
as yourself first
what was the verse?
that really quenched your thirst
that i said
yeah what really got stuck in head?"
like bread to your stomach
but really please don't wait until...
i plummet
yeah that late date...
won't be great
yeah especially if you my mate
only saw my cake
and not my weight

No comments:

Post a Comment