MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Wednesday, December 4, 2019

MAYBE I WANT A HUSBAND?

so maybe i want a husband for all the wrong reasons
yeah i just want a husband to help me through the tough seasons
yeah forget the pleasing and teasing
i would really like a husband to hold me at night
yeah when things are not going right in my sight
and in my heart there's a really big fright
yeah tears streaming down my face
and my spirit screaming get me out of place
yeah let me taste normalcy
yeah let me see what love looks like despite
the darkness
or the hardness
of this world
yes Lord, please let this girl
feel like a real peal
yeah which rare
and treated fairly
yeah not scary
or hairy
but beautiful
and needed
yeah please let me be fed
in my head
and in my head
yeah while i'm not dead

No comments:

Post a Comment