MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Sunday, December 8, 2019

THIS POEM WOULD NOT...

i see you in my dreams
and i see you in the screams of my soul
yeah i don't feel whole
but i am alive
so let's drive into my sadness
until i find gladness again
but i miss you my friend
yeah when you left....
my breath....
smelled like death
yeah life stunk
i was in funk
yeah i felt like punk
with no rock group
yeah there wasn't any seasoning...s
in my soup
so no i didn't eat
or sleep
yeah the pain...
was just the deep
but as i crept along
yeah right or wrong
still the song was....
i miss you...
because,...
you were you
in all that you did,kid
and i still can't get rid of that fact
yeah i so want you back...
on this track of tears
but then they would be cheers
because...
then my friend...
you would be here..
and this poem would not...

No comments:

Post a Comment