MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Monday, August 26, 2019

my jabbawockee journey

man, how different would my life be if i could walk?
or fly like a hawk
way different
i wreaking so
yeah because being disable
is so stressful
and lonely
but people who can walk
seem to have so many hommies
and dreams to come true
and i wan't that too
yeah i want a taller view
of what you see
and do
yeah i wanna be a jabbawockeez
yeah moving and grooving
to my song
yeah needing no physical help
and having no reason to weep
yeah in and out
of my sleep
yeah i wish i creep
deep
in the streets
yeah that would be so neat
to not need
others
for my speed
but is waking a greed?
or a gift
well, whatever it is...
i'm really for shift
yeah in Jesus name
i;m tired of this pain
and being left our

No comments:

Post a Comment