MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Saturday, August 31, 2019

AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL

man, my soul wants to be in control
and hit every goal
that my spirit has set
but my body won't let me walk
or fly like a hawk
ans sometimes i wonder why God brought me here
yeah i'm still not clear
year after forty years
of tears
and fears
and a big taste of humble pie
yeah i can't lie
i have wanted to die
but God wanted me to breathe
yeah even when i didn't believe
in him
but swam
yeah
towards to dam
yeah like clam
or a canned ham
floating in water
but now i am his daughter
and that's cool
yeah even when...
i feel like a real fool
when so-called friends
wanna end our friendship
ans then i slip
into a called depression
but i still learn a valuable lesson
so i'm guessing...
that i do have some...
air-traffic- control

No comments:

Post a Comment