MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Tuesday, August 27, 2019

50,000 THOUGHTS

man, so many thoughts get caught in my cerebral
yeah like how many people i really do miss
and how much i yearn for a kiss
and does hell really exist
well, does it?
and if it does, who's going?
man. i wish it was snowing
yeah, have i lost mind
no, i feel just fine
i just remember the times
where the air was cold
but my soul was warm
and all the Christmas performance
were wonderful
so yeah you know,
my mind can go
yeah my blood can flow
from head to to
yeah sometimes i think...
that when i blink...
i glow..
yeah in the dark...
my heart...
is on start
to finish
yeah i'm on Venice Beach
yeah it's insane;...
how far my brain..
can reach
yeah preach
because, my love,
i'm in Arkansas
right now
and oooo child
i'm sum what wild
and crazy
but this lady
will make you laugh
on a daily

No comments:

Post a Comment