MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Sunday, December 17, 2017

GOOD GOD

i see cloudy days
and many mazes
yeah many phases
and 4 seasons
but only for 1 reason
God
and God alone
so no phone calls please
while i'm on spiritual knees
with ease
yeah because God gave me some keys
to the life before paradise
which is not so nice
but once again God, my friend put me here
so my vision is clear
and my mission is all mapped out
yeah even the scrap and traps
but still God is real
yeah the best pal and pill
for the soul
so i am whole
just not in total control
but that's okay
like i continue to say
God made away
out of the gray
or out of the dark of my parents hearts
GOOD GOD
THAT'S DEEP
SO NO SLEEP
FOR ME
UNTIL ETERNITY
GOOD GOD
but life is not really that hard
because Christ was scarred
before departed on me behalf
so i can really laugh at the devil
and then give him a shovel
GOOD GOD I AM GRATEFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment