MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

IN THIS DIRECTION

i go somewhere
whenever i write
yeah it's like i'm riding a bike
while go on a hiking trail
yeah i let my feelings tell me where to go
so that my inner muscles can grow strong
yeah so last long
but i never go along
no God is my workout partner
yeah he encourages me push harder
until it became easier
to a certain point
yeah i am to work every joint
until i reach the top mountain
until i can drink from the fountain
of my father
who loves me like a baby
and who treats me like a lady
no matter how crazy i act
he always seems to have my back
but i should never slack off
look for short cuts
no matter how much my butt my hurt
or if wheel get stuck in the dirt
i'm just supposed to push through
any dark glue
in my way
according to what the expert say
so okay
i will stay
in this direction

No comments:

Post a Comment