MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

BREAKING THE DEVVIL'S LAUGH INHAVF

for God i'll live
and i'll die
no matter how many times
o may cry
yes i'll get out of bed
no matter what mess is in my head
because i'm awake
for His sake
so i should just take
a breath
because it's not about self
because self didn't get me here
yes this i'm clear
so why shall i fear?
when my creator is always near
and dear
to my heart
yes in my most intimate body part
where my spirit lies
and my soul cries
out
with a shout
sayin' "i will work for you still"
so as i kneel at your feet
to seek your face
i ask that you anoint me
with your strength and grace
in every place i go
and have
yes break the devil's laugh in half
with my movement
and my improvement
because he is really getting on my nerves
thee old perv
because he doesn't deserve to make fun of me
because he chose to be Anti-Christ
but i daddy give you my life

No comments:

Post a Comment