MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Friday, April 18, 2014

HEARTBURN

i'm searching foe peace i'm searching for strength but at least i know... i'm not an accident so i can let that burden go and really start to grow and flow like a river as the toxins leave my liver so i won't be bitter and my soul won't shiver every time the world tries to work me and won't let me be me sincerely fearfully and wonderfully made and as unique as a float in THE ROSE PARADE but right now i need some shade right now i need some grace right now i really need a smile put on my face from the inside out and my emotional screams... to be turned into some more happier things because right now... i feel like i'm flying with a broken wing because my love ones are dying ans i'm steady trying to make sense of that without really looking back but the fact is... i do and i miss them too but i'm still here so i got work to do before i'm through with this life... of twist and turns but i'm open to learn

No comments:

Post a Comment