MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Saturday, May 31, 2014

ALL SHOOK UP

girl, you are in screams yeah, girl you are in my dreams girl you in everything that i do because i am constantly missing you and your blue eyes girl i didn't realize just how hard it would be for me not to hear from you or see you on accession yeah girl my feelings are raging like an animal in a cage because i just can't turn this page of you passing because my love for you is everlasting and i'm still here without you and with some tears and i wish i had a couple of beers and i don't even drink that but girl that's how much i wish... i could have you back but then you would be in pain and then i would feel ashamed... of myself for thinking of myself so what kind of friend would i be Sheri? not one at all in my book but either way... i'm still shook

No comments:

Post a Comment