MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Friday, March 28, 2014

KINGDOM COME

i'm sad
'cause it seems like the only real friend i had
died  
and  my pride
won't let me cry...
to much
but i hurt so much
but just i feel numb
and my heart is...
is beating like a drum
while waiting for kingdom  to come
scoop me up into the clouds
where silence...
sounds loud...
in a crowd...
full of angel
in a field of grace
yes, a real heavenly place
to die for
but before i do
i want more
here
but without the tears...
of loss
but God is the boss
and i am the employee
but i need him to help me...
work this out
 before i lose  my mind
or waste my time...
on the assembly-line
of life
but death sure cuts ...
like a knife...
to the flesh
so i need to rest
so i can heal
right
before
God comes
like a thief
in the night
yes Lord
i'm ready to take flight

 

No comments:

Post a Comment