MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Saturday, December 30, 2023

IT'S LIKE BEING INVITED TO A BIRTHDAY PARTY BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GO BECAUSE YOU NOT ABLE TO GO BY YOURSELF

in my mind 

i'm running 

out  of time 

to let my light shine 

or 

to spread my wings 

or to do some 

dreamy things 

like marry 

an earthly king  

yeah 

baboon bathing 

yeah 

my spirit 

so wants 

to sing 

and walk 

and fly 

like a hawk 

in the flesh 

but 

i must confess 

i feel stressed 

not being blessed 

with a body 

that works 

yeah 

it really...

hurts  

my heart 

yeah 

like having...

too many...

 false starts 

or 

like being

invited to...

 a birthday party 

but not being able 

to go 

because 

you are not able 

to go

by yourself 

MAN OH MAN

SOMETIMES 

I REALLY 

HATE 

MY BREATH 

ON THIS LAND 

it seems 

No comments:

Post a Comment