MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Saturday, December 11, 2021

THE GREAT RETURN

 MAN

there is

 sadness

there is

heartburn

BUT

I'm still waitin'

for the great

return

YEAH,

where someone 

romantically 

cares for me 

and wants to be 

there 

or 

here 

YEAH

as close as 

my ear 

is to

 my face

YEAH, 

I sure would 

love a taste

of somethin' good \

and that it's understood 

to be mine 

all the time

YEAH LOVE IS BLIND 

but I wanna 

see

love in front of me

YEAH BECAUSE

it  sure would   

be 

nice

 to iive

in 

paradise

YEAH BECAUSE 

I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE

TWICE 

but they 

did not 

feel the same way

AND SO TODAY 

I MUST SAY

I wanna learn 

what it feel like 

to have 

those same 

exact

feelings

return

YEAH \

A DIFFERENT 

TYPE 

OF 

HEARTBURN 


No comments:

Post a Comment