MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Sunday, November 21, 2021

NOBLE OF GREAT JOY AND HAPPINESS

THE TRUTH ABOUT ALYSSA 

 Man 

i have seen

many things 

that have made me 

SCREAM 

yeah, it seemed 

like a nightmare 

it seemed like a dream

yeah, black and green 

yeah, dark and light 

wrong and right 

but tonight 

it's rainy 

outside 

and in 

me too 

yeah, my soul blue 

because I'm missing you 

yeah, a friend I only know 

on the internet 

but my eyes are wet 

because God let 

you leave here 

my dear 

without a clear 

goodbye

WHY? 

I don't know 

and hurts me so 

that you won't get to physical see 

your son grow 

up

to be 

whatever 

together 

yeah, girl,

 I never saw this coming 

yeah, my mind is running 

because you really meant ...

something 

to so many 


No comments:

Post a Comment