MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT DIRECTION

 God 

it is so hard to be me 

as you can clearly see 

I mostly watch t.v. 

because there's nothing else to do 

yeah, because of cerebral palsy 

boohoo, boohoo 

yeah, it's true 

Lord, I need you 

somehow 

right now 

yeah, my inner-child 

is screaming Daddy 

yeah, I'm goin' batty 

because I don't understand 

Your Plan 

for me 

yeah, Father, why does it have to be?

so hard 

for me 

to just

live 

I mean, I give and give 

but obviously 

it's not enough 

yeah, because 

my load 

on this road 

is still real

tough  

but why?

as I cry 

and can't sleep at night 

but please point me to the light of right 

yeah, because I do not like what I see 

right now 

in Jesus Name


No comments:

Post a Comment