MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Saturday, November 14, 2020

A REAL-LIFE ROMANTIC REALATIONSHIP

 man, in my dreams 

i have a guy 

who makes me scream 

and cry happy tears 

and he calms my fears 

like Christ 

but why can't I have this in real-life?

yeah to be kissed 

and missed 

with some spice 

yeah a.k.a. paradise 

on a pillow 

and sweet talks

in our walks 

on this world 

yeah, I yearn to be....

 somebody's girl-

friend 

but when the time is right 

I will become a wife 

but man, right now

it cuts like a knife 

because there's no romantic-love 

to speak of 

oh well, I guess...

i will go get some more rest 

a.k.a. deep sleep 

and just keep on dreaming 

about a dude 

that sometimes feeds me food 

when the mood is right 

yeah my eyesight works perfectly 

at night 

but man, 

I don't understand 

why I can't see nothing in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment