MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Thursday, September 5, 2019

MY PROFOUND POEM

man, if i wasn't writer
or an exciter
i would be dead
yeah an overdose to the head
because love is not getting fed unto obviously
or i just can't see how blessed i be
but thanks to writing
i'm still here
with a will to trill
yeah based on how i feel
and the grace i have been given
yeah i'm living
because of the lord
so yeah i can't afford
to be bored
with my life
no, not after...
what Jesus sacrificed
yeah he left paradise
and lived poor
yeah so i could be good
and have more
than i deserved
and so my nerves
should be working
yeah even when i'm hurting
and my friends are blowing in the wind
and man, even my sin
is used as good news '
so why should i sing the blues?
or bring my heartbeat down
because i once was lost
but now i am found

No comments:

Post a Comment