MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Monday, February 5, 2018

TO DIE FOR

i can't stand a blank piece of paper
but, no worries, when no man wants to date ya
a black piece of paper will never be
that way around me for long
yeah my think-tank is strong
like a bull
and my heart is full
but not for long
because i right on
and pull stuff out of me that maybe shouldn't be written down
but something i'm crazy like a clown
or feel real insane in this disable frame
called body
but nobody can stop me
when i be behind a keyboard
yeah forget the awards
i write because my nights are bored
or my heart is lonely
and my feelings are never phony, homie
so yeah you can never clone me
emotionally at least
but whenever i write
i see a bright light
so i might be in heaven















No comments:

Post a Comment