MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Friday, February 24, 2017

MY KINSHIP WITH A GUITAR A.K,A. A SUPERSTAR

man i wish i could play the guitar
like my uncle t.c. used to
yeah he made being blue
sound so cool
to me
yeah i had a rocking family tree
living right next to me
growing me up though
yeah teaching how to flow
like water
or like GOD'S DAUGHTER
but i didn't know it then
yeah i was just blowing in wind
yeah i was just listening to my kin
and loving every minute of it
yeah that's when...
music became a really good friend
to me
yeah like a key
to a lock
or time to a clock
yeah i never wanted him stop
playing
because him and his guitar
was really saying
to me
yeah honestly
they were saying...
hold on
be strong
because you do belong
in this song
yeah even long after i'm gone
but i didn't know it then
yeah my kinship with a guitar
a.k.a a superstar

No comments:

Post a Comment