MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Thursday, November 3, 2016

So what's bothering you?

my right eye is crying
so who's dying?
or who's lying?
somehow someway
yeah right now
today
because my soul is feeling gray
or blue
but my soul is true
like God's word
and free like a bird
and smart like a nerd
because it cares about other peoples' affairs
so somewhere someone must be hurting
or wording hard
to not stop their guard
and my hear...
is picking that up
like a cup of gin
that a drunk friend
has dropped
before the cops come
and then we run
for the hills
and vow "no more pills
because our love wills us to be there
yeah even in the snares of life
yeah because all is not paradise
yeah somethings cut like a knife
to the butt
and that's nuts
but true
so what's bothering you?
but affecting me

No comments:

Post a Comment