MY EMOTIONAL PASSPORT//feed//default

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A LETTER OF BETTER (NOVEMBER 11, 2014)

here i sit trying to fight my depression here i sit trying to learn life lessons and have some discretion but somehow i keep on sharing my confessions about living with cerebral palsy which some might say "that's real ballsy and that's alright because every time write i feel better yeah, it's like i'm writing a letter to myself and if someone else happens to read it... that;s fine because i am honest in every since line even if i am not feeling so kind in my heart and in mind my mission is always to listen to my emotions and let them flow out of me like the sea of Galilee yeah pure beauty for ashes because my sadness just passes away well at least for that day or that moment in time where the sun didn't shine in my mind from feeling left behind but once again i'm fine once i write a line or two and if it also helps you then cool

No comments:

Post a Comment